Sentry Advice | Group Development Meeting
On Monday 5th of March Sentry Advice hosted our first ‘Quarterly Development Meeting’. We hosted a number of speakers and business partners to develop the knowledge of our advisers and support staff in a number of key areas including lifetime mortgages, specialist lending, protection and consumer banking.
As a company Sentry Advice is always looking for ways to keep our knowledge fresh and team motivated and the QDM was a great opportunity to get everyone together to share knowledge and develop our expertise.
- 08:30 – Arrival & Refreshments
- 09:00 – Matt Herriott – Barclays Premier
- 09:45 – David Coleman – Positive Lending
- 10:30 – Mid Morning Refreshment Break
- 11:00 – Twenty 7 Tec – Jorge Monte
- 12:00 – Chris Nown & Rob Miles – Legal & General Home Finance
- 13:00 – Working Buffet Lunch served on the Lynx Balcony – Chef’s choice
- 14:00 – Oliver McDonald – IEP Financial
- 14:30 – James Carson-Lee – Protection
- 15:30 – Tony Webster – The Seven Point Advice Process
- 16:30 – Tom & Adam – Sentry Group business update & open table
- 17:00 – Depart
Congratulations to Sandra Moreton for winning the first Sentinal Cup! Her dedication and hard work has been key to the successful growth we have experienced over the last year and its a well deserved award.
The blog postings on this site solely reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of Sentry Advice Limited. All comments are made in good faith, and neither Sentry Advice Limited nor the author will accept liability for them. No advice is given in any posting. Please contact your adviser for more information or advice.